"The Blog"



I just have to say that this whole "putting a blog together" thing has been pretty cool. Cool in the sense that I've had the privilege to work with someone I connected with on Etsy earlier this year - and it's been a great experience. Her name is Delaney and she runs this super fun blog called Got Freckles? (be sure to stop over and check it out!). As we shot messages back and forth, we found out that despite a few years difference in our ages (okay, let's be honest...I'm 33 and she's under 18), we have a LOT in common. In fact, I'm pretty sure we could be BFFs if she didn't live in Georgia...and I wasn't 10+ years older, almost old enough technically to be her mom.  :)


The first and most important connection that we have is that we both love the Lord and live our lives striving to please Him. Awesome. Love it. Delaney and her sister run a company where they design blogs - the company is called 2X Design. So we also share a love of being creative! Oh, and another cool connection we had - she's home-schooled like I was for several years growing up. Fun stuff! We had a chance to chat a bit about what a wonderful experience that was, one which has grounded both of us in our faith. Did I mention we both love photography, too? Seriously, we could be best buddies. Oh, and she loves to write (hence the blog), and is actually a phenomenal writer. Again, love her and all the connections we share!

So, without further ado ... I want to give a big shout out and say THANK YOU to Delaney for all of her awesomeness! She's put up with all of my knit picking and silly questions for a while now as we've finalized the blog even though I'm sure she was often thinking, "oh my word, really?". I've loved every minute of the time we've spent exchanging emails and messages on Etsy, and I look forward to following her lovely blog and seeing how God continues to use her in the years ahead. Thanks, Delaney - you're the BEST!




Photobucket

Comments

  1. Aimee,

    LOVE the design! I'll have to stop by and say "hey" to Delaney ;)

    Christie
    http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your kind words! You are so incredibly sweet and you have made my job of designing extra fun. I have loved designing your blog! It's been great to chat back and forth with you and I am really happy that YOU are happy with the design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts